Terms Of Service
By using the Crashadvice.com website ("Service"), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"):
- We agree to do our best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or stop providing products and services should you violate our Terms of Service.
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our service, you can request all contact to be terminated and ask for your account, payment information and any archived reports to be destroyed. We will honor this request.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Service.
- By using our services, you agree to access them through our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other required information.
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. Account activity is your responsibility, so we suggest keeping this information in a safe place.
- Your account may only be used by one person or legal entity.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are liable for the decisions you make or the actions you take beyond the scope of our services. We are not liable for any such decisions or actions.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- You won't try to resell, copy, or make our products available to others without our written permission.
- We consistently add to and improve CrashAdvice.com. We may update, add, or remove products without prior notice excluding archived reports.
- We strive to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to suggestions, comments, and feedback through our provided means of communication.
- We work diligently to make sure our products and services are available and reliable.
- Because of the nature and size of the CrashAdvice database of information, an occasional anomaly may be found in the Assessment report. This does not constitute an error in the report and may not be used to justify any further claims against the validity of the report.
- CrashAdvice.com was designed to provide clients with an overall assessment of the specific traffic crash based upon the data entered by the user into the program. This assessment was intended to offer insight and direction for handling often complex traffic crash cases and is no way meant to guarantee any particular outcome or resolution.
CrashAdvice.com has the capacity to cover over 10 million different crash scenarios while providing customized Assessment Reports for each crash. In order to purchase an Assessment Report:
- A valid credit card is required for payment.
- Payment is to be made prior to the start of the Assessment.
- Upon receipt of the Assessment Report, the transaction is considered completed. Refunds, transaction cancellations or credits cannot be given once the transaction is completed and the Assessment report delivered.
We strive to provide quality products and services and very much hope you find value in them. However, we cannot guarantee that and understand that they may not meet your specific needs.
- Any request for refund, cancelation of service or transaction or credit questions need to be sent to email@example.com
- CrashAdvice.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. CrashAdvice reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
CrashAdvice.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change.
- CrashAdvice.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The look and feel of all Services is Copyright ©2013 Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of them without the express written permission from Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Technical support is only provided to active, paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our Services.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination, without refund.
- Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. does not in any way warrant that (a) the service will meet your specific requirements, (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (e) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Pack’s Forensic Recon Services, Inc. (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Texas law.
- Any questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.